PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
Customizable and Affordable Professional Workshops
The goal is to build your staff’s capacity, know-how, interpersonal and business skills to deepen their ability to contribute to the organization’s growth and success.
Our workshop facilitators and professional leadership and career coaches bring expertise in globally-recognized leadership development models, assessment tools and professional skills.
If you don’t have the staff, time or resources to develop your own training in-house, consider CTC. Whether you are looking to offer training and workshops for staff retreats, team-building efforts, lunch and learn programs, new employee onboarding, and leadership development. We work with you to customize the training and offer 1-4 hour, all day workshops both in-person and virtually.
We Fit Your Budget
To help you plan and address your development needs, we offer the following services:
- Needs assessment
- Design of tailored programs
- Expert group facilitation
- Live, virtual, and highly interactive training sessions
- Follow-up coaching sessions to reinforce training
Career Development Skills covered in our Training Workshops
CTC designs and delivers customized training that covers a wide range of professional and career development areas:
- Team Building/Collaboration Skills
- Enhancing Communications Skills
- Social and Emotional Intelligence Skills (including EQI Assessments)
- Managing Workplace Conflict Constructively
- Career Development Assessments and Debriefs
> Strong Interest Inventory
> EQI – Emotional Intelligence
- Onboarding Skills for New Employees
- Stress Management – Well-Being Topics
- Moving Through Change with Confidence
- Building Personal Resilience Skills
- Mindfulness Meditation and Stress Reduction Skills
- Many more….
“We contracted with the CTC to present a three-session virtual program on Managing Conflict. The combination of Blanche’s knowledge of the topic and resources combined with Anita’s technical expertise resulted in an engaging, impactful presentation.”
– Susan Rohde
Director of Professional Development, Triton College
Learn how StrengthsFinderTM training can help boost your company’s productivity.
Leveraging Strengths for Organizational Success
A half-day workshop
Using the Gallup’s StrengthsFinderTM assessment, your team will gain awareness of their greatest talents and begin turning them into strengths. Strengths-Based Development: Your talents – those thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that come naturally to you – are the source of your true potential. The better you can apply these talents, the greater your potential to consistently act with more confidence, direction, and hope.
Your management team will:
- Understand individual strengths and how these can be to create powerful teams.
- Improve relationships with fellow team members.
- Build confidence as individuals and as an organization.
- Create an improved work environment for all.
“StrengthsFinders stood out. With power and clarity, it revealed to me how I work and contribute in the professional world, and gave me vivid language to describe those contributions to others.”
Get in Touch
Have questions, suggestions, or just want to say hello? We'd love to hear from you! Contact our team and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.