Services for Individuals
Join a community that is ready to get to work
Our team of experienced and dedicated coaches help you discover and focus your career needs, plans, and actions. Members report that one-on-one coaching is the most valuable service while at CTC. Your CTC coach partners with you to offer resources, encouragement, and even challenging you to go outside of your comfort zone.
Learn essential strategies, best practices and tools you need for your next career direction. CTC offers a wide variety of career development and well-being workshops to help members hone their skills and prepare to present their best selves – in person, by phone, in cyberspace, virtually. Topics include: LinkedIn, Networking, Emotional Resilience.
Peer Group Sessions
Your job search and career change can feel like a roller-coaster ride of ups and downs. Like-minded peers help you ride the waves and keep you moving forward. Members can join one of several mediated Peer Group Sessions to connect with other members, share ideas and practice networking.
- Weekly Individual Coaching: Members meet with the coach of their choice for a private 45-minute session by phone or Zoom.
- Career Skills Programming: We offer 20+ workshops on Zoom, as well as a library of over 20 on-demand webinars in critical career and job search skills, strategies, and best practices.
- Peer Support: CTC is providing three Peer Support Groups each week.
- Networking: Virtual networking and interviewing is the new reality. CTC’s LinkedIn Community Group is a robust and CTC-exclusive social media community of over 1,000 members.
- Dedicated Coaches and Workshop Facilitators: CTC has more than 40 coaches that meet weekly with our individual members, as well a cadre of 18 workshop facilitators that deliver workshops focused on career and life-management skills, job search skills and social networking. These individuals have extensive experience in human resources, executive recruiting, and career coaching.
Quarterly Membership Fee Schedule
Members referred through a CTC sponsoring organization receive a discount for their first quarter. Please check the current list of sponsors.
- * The discounted Renewal rate is not available more than one year after the end of the last valid membership
- How to Pay: After you have attended in Information Session and completed your Membership Form you will be forwarded to a page where you can pay these fees on-line using a major credit card or your PayPal account.
Refund Policy: Fees may be refundable – subject to the following:
- Membership Fee refunds may be issued if written request is made within 30 days of payment by emailing email@example.com. If a refund is issued, it will be pro-rated to cover only unused weeks of membership. Refunds exclude all processing fees charged by PayPal, AffiniPay or a credit card companies. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of receipt of request. An available option is to request application of the unused program fee to a future program or event.
- Assessment Fees cannot be refunded once the assessment is taken as the fees are prepaid to the assessment company when the assessment is purchased for the member.
- Note: Processing fees and payments will be refunded if the event is cancelled by CTC.
- CTC acknowledges that there may be special situations where it may be appropriate to modify or relax these policies.
The Refund Policy is established by The Career Transitions Center of Chicago (CTC) and is subject to change without notice.
Get in Touch
Sherry provides leadership and team coaching, facilitation and training to business leaders and teams all over the world. She leverages the breadth and depth of her experience to help leaders grow and execute organization results.
For over 25 years, she held a variety of senior human resource leadership positions in industrial and financial services businesses. Her experience includes global strategic business partnership roles with large employee populations in several geographies. Her consulting practice focuses on leadership and team coaching, leadership development, training and facilitation.
Sherry holds a Professional Certified Coach qualification from the International Coaching Federation, holds a master's certificate from Fielding Graduate University in Evidence-Based Coaching and graduate of Coaches Training Institute. She is a certified practitioner of Birkman and Hogan leadership assessments.
Sherry has a strong commitment to volunteerism and has served on nonprofit boards and volunteers at Fourth Presbyterian Church, CTC and Executive Service Corp of Chicago.