Career Transition Services for Individuals
Transitioning from College to Career
Outplacement and Employee Training
"The accountability of my peer group along with the information from the workshops was more powerful and influential than I expected. I recommend getting as a broad an overview of the job search process as you can."
– Alexander Powell
"Changing jobs is a tough enough, but looking for a job in a pandemic was an added layer of stress. Being a part of a support system, the coaching, and workshops were so organized and easy to follow. I appreciate the encouragement, the feedback, and step-by-step guidance through the process."
"Trusting in the coaches at CTC allowed me to narrow my search and specify my interests which opened doors I never imagined."
– Justin Henderson | Director of Community Well-Being at Adventist Health
CTC uses a team-based approach to assist members in finding meaningful employment. We are best known for offering people affordable career coaching and high quality programming around employment. Through our proven program and individual support, we get you further faster in your career search and assist you in achieving your career goals.
Benefits of Membership
- Weekly Individual Coaching: Members meet with the coach of their choice for private 45-minute sessions.
- Workshops and Assessments: Participate in career and life-management skills, job search skills, social networking workshops as well as interpreted assessment tool workshops.
- Peer Support: Join weekly Peer Support Groups.
- Networking: Virtual networking and interviewing is the new reality. Gain exclusive access to a LinkedIn Community Group and an exclusive social media community of more than 1,000 members.
- On-demand Programming: Access to a library of over 20 on-demand webinars in critical career and job search skills, strategies, and best practices.