Join a community that is ready to get to work
Leverage The Value of Coaching
Coaching is partnering in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential. Coaches help members focus and make strides towards what they seek to achieve. Coaching keeps you strategically focused and gets you farther faster than working alone.
The Coach-Member Relationship
• Discover, clarify, and align with what the client seeks to achieve
• Enhance member’s self-awareness
• Create strategies and actions for progress
• Hold member responsible and accountable
Frequently Asked Questions about coaching
What makes coaching work?
– Coaching is centered around the client’s agenda.
– Better goals support faster progress.
– Members develop confidence and lasting skills for effectiveness and success.
How do I to choose a CTC coach?
– Determine what support you need: Discovery? Planning? Action?
– Review the coaches’ bios on the CTC website.
– Schedule a coaching appointment. We recommend initially meeting with 2-3 coaches. Coaching is a matter of chemistry.
How do I prepare for coaching sessions?
– Determine what you want to accomplish. Set the agenda.
– Upload resume and other working documents so coach can view.
– Share other materials that you’d like feedback on from a coach.
What do I work on in a coaching sessions?
This depends on where each client is in the process: Discovery, Planning or Action. Members have used their coaching session to help them:
– Create a job search Plan for Progress with goals and actions for steady, measurable progress.
– Develop a value statement that articulates the skills and experience they bring to a prospective employer.
– Discuss ways to stay focused, progressing and positive during transition.